What would Christmas be without some delicious cookies. Some of my favorites are “Sugar Cookies” or in german “Vanilleplätzchen“. They are very easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. So here’s the recipe for everyone who wants to try it!
What you need
- 260g Flour
- 250g Butter
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 1 Table Spoon Milk
- 8g Vanilla Sugar
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 3 packs (à 37g) Custard powder
- Almond slices, Coconut flakes or any other decoration for your cookies!
What you have to do
- Melt the butter.
- Add the Icing Sugar and Vanilla Sugar to the Butter and stir it.
- Strain the flour and add the Custard powder.
- Stir everything together and squidge it until it’s one big “clump”.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Form little round cookies and place them on a baking plate with baking paper.
- Put them into the oven for 15 Minutes!
- Let them cool down for a few minutes and decorate them with some melted Chocolate and whatever you like.
- Time to eat and enjoy! 🙂
Happy Baking and Happy Holidays!
Your Shirinatra xx