Hey guys, it’s me again. The past 3 months I only posted about my Work & Travel experiences in Ireland. But to bring a little change, I’m going to make a tag today. The normal tags consists of 25 questions about your name, hobbies, favorite color etc. But I decided to step out of line and make a 15 Weird Facts Tag, which is hopefully a bit more interesting 🙂 Long talk short sense, let’s start answering these (more or less) weird questions.
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? Rinchen, Rini or ShriShri. You won’t believe how many nicknames I actually have 😀 There are so many people who are not able to pronounce or even remember my name. Little side fact: One of my main nicknames in Ireland is Sherry.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours? I’m one of those persons who literally lay on the desk while writing, I’m constantly moving my feet when I’m in my bed or on the couch, and I’m always eating or drinking with an elegantly stretched out little finger.
3. Do you have any weird phobias? I wouldn’t call it weird but I have a huge blood, injury and injection phobia. I’m always having a little panic attack before I get an injection and I’m also one of those people who faint when they see blood. A real weird thing about me is that I’m a little hypochondriac, but really only a little one 😛 I’m always thinking the worset, when I have some pains that I never had before. I’m not sure if it’s a real phobia but the definition says that it’s a “condition in which a patient has an irrational fear of ill-health”. So I think that counts.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when your alone? Like literally every Justin Bieber song 😀
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? When someone chews with an open mouth or just very loud. It drives me insane.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits? I’m biting on my fingernails and I’m smoking a lot when I’m nervous. Shame on me!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? It depends. When I’m alone I sleep in the middle of my bed, surrounded by thousands of pillows 😀 When I’m with my boyfriend it always changes.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? A purple bear called Audrey. I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t my first one, but that’s the only one I remember and still have. It’s actually a very funny story how I got it. My parents actually bought it for their american friends new born child, but I found it, I grabbed it and I didn’t want to seperate from this lovely little bear again. That’s what I call love at first sight 🙂
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? A Caramel Macchiato. A little side fact: They always write my name wrong even though I’m spelling it out. I already thought about a nickname just for Starbucks.
10. Which way do you face in the shower? Well, that’s actually a weird question..
11. Do you have any weird body skills? I thought about this for over an hour and just realized that I have none. I’m not able to fold or roll my tongue, I’m not able to do this very weird thing with my thumb and I’m also not able to do some crazy stuff with my eyes. Oh well, how boring I am 😀 I have the feeling that literally everyone in this universe has at least one of these skills, except from me. So I would say that’s kind of special. The only skill I came up with, is to wiggle with my wings of the nose. But is that really a weird body skill? What do you think?
12. What’s your favorit comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways? Literally every fast food and sweets, especially chocolate. I’m all in all very ill-desciplined when it comes to eating healthy, low carb, whatever. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to change that. But to be honest, this has been a resolution of mine for the last 3 years and nothing has really changed yet.
13. What’s a phrase or exclemation that you always say? There are lots of german phrases I use, but one of my english phrases would be “That’s life”. I say this in every opportuneness. Don’t ask me why but I think it’s because of Frank Sinatra’s song. Seems like it had a big impact on me 😛
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Everything that’s comfy. A big shirt, some sweatpants and definitely no socks. I mean I don’t have to look beautiful or classy when I go to sleep, so I don’t care as long as it’s cozy and not too warm.
15. What do you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it isn’t? I can’t think of a specific clothing but I remember there was this time in high school were everybody was doing this kind of colorblocking, including me. Back then we all thought it was cool, but oh well, it definitely wasn’t 😀
That’s it. I hope you enjoyed this very different blog post for today and maybe you found yourself in one of these answers? Lots of love and see you next time,
Your Shirinatra xx